Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
My name is Jillian Woods and I am a Recruiter with PacSun. We are currently seeking someone who will serve as the social media voice of PacSun. Please find details of the position listed below. Any referrals are welcome!
What does our Social Media Strategist do?
This position will assist in the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital marketing campaigns that leverage online communities, social media, and related Web 2.0 tools and methodologies. Primary responsibilities include refining our social media strategies, engaging in proactive link building, developing our relationships with related community and grassroots organizations, tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, and maintaining day-to-day social media conversations. The ideal person is passionate about “word of mouth” marketing, is an active participant in social media, and has worked with/for other entertainment companies.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities: • Four year College degree required
• 2-3 years social media experience - Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Experience with online content management, advertising, online promotions/events, music etc.
• Creative thinker - both visually creative as well as editorially
• Ability to appropriately translate the PacSun brand in our web content sections in terms of visual direction and customer experience
• Experience working with online design teams, marketing teams and writing creative briefs
• Some project management experience. Ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
• Passion for action sports and related lifestyle
• Must possess exceptional copywriting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Will be the “Voice of PacSun”. Must be strong in communicating to an audience through social media.
· Must be creative in determining the best avenues to push messaging to the PacSun customer.
· Must have exceptional copywriting skills. This role communicates via a number of avenues, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Website, Fanpage etc.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org